- If you pay for your classes and for some reason you can not attend it’s the student’s responsibility to inform me in a timely manner by providing a written statement, usually within 3 months of purchase, otherwise, you will forfeit your classes and will not be entitled to a refund. If you enroll and come to the first two classes and then can not continue because of unforeseen circumstances or time commitment, it’s the student’s responsibility to inform me. I will give a refund of 40 % of the amount of money owed. For example, if you paid for 10 Classes and you have taken 5 classes, I owe you for the remaining 5 Classes that you haven’t attended. Hence, I will give you 50 % of the amount owed of the 5 Classes, not 40 % of the amount paid at time of purchase.
- If you purchase a Package of Classes and for some reason are unable to continue. after the 2nd to 5th Class, I will refund you 60 %. of the total amount owed for classes remaining. If after the 5th Class, you decide to withdrawal and want a refund, you are entitled to a refund of 40 % . If you purchase a Package of 10 Classes and you have taken 6 Classes and have yet to complete 4 classes. I will owe you 40% of the sum total amount of the 6 Classes that remain to be taken..
- If you need to withdrawal from your classes, you will need to send me a letter stating why.
- Refunds must be written request and explanation why. I will send you a Refund Request form after you send it back to me expect to receive your Refund within 1-3 months to receive.
- For Private classes, I have a flexible cancellation policy. I am very understanding that things sometimes occur. If you have to cancel at the last minute, I do require that you call me and or text me, followed by email to inform me. However, if last minute class cancellations become a repeated habit, you will have to eat your last class/es.
- Cancellation Policy for Group Classes. If you Cancel within one week of the start of the First Group class day, you will not be entitled for a refund.
- For Groupon once you have redeemed your voucher, you have 72 hours before the first day of the Group Class to cancel, if you don’t cancel within 72 hours, you will not be entitled to get a Refund.
- For Group Classes, since we need at least 3 students to have a class, I require that everyone to RSVP each week. If student makes a commitment and if they have to cancel or can’t make it because they are going to be out of town or they are sick, to please let me know in advance by email or text.